PRICING AND FAQ'S
PRICING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRACKS INCLUDE;
- Initial and ongoing telephone and email consultation to determine the 5 key elements (5 simple questions that help SoundTraits determine the sonic identity for your project) this is all that is needed from the customer to begin composing your project's music requirements.
- Preliminary samples are then composed and provided by SoundTraits to customer for review.
- Full composure produced and delivered to customer.
- Composure sign off by customer.
- Full delivery of MP3, WAV or Data files for individual track elements and/or complete composure.
NEW & existing CUSTOMERS PLEASE choose your PACKAGE from THE DROP DOWN MENU below.
- Who owns the music?
You do. All of the 'finished' musical compositions and recordings produced by SoundTraits for the customer, are owned by the customer. All rights are given to the customer for public broadcast and are royalty free. What you pay is what you see, upfront and no hidden charges.
- Is there a time limitation on ownership?
No, the music is fully owned without restriction by the customer.
- Whats the turnaround time for SoundTraits orders?
We aim to have your finished tracks uploaded wihin 5-10 working days from receipt of cleared funds.
We accept Paypal payments, or direct bank transfer. Please contact us and we can email an invoice with our bank details. Please note pre-payment in full applies - we shall send you a proforma invoice if required.